Applications for the 6th edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge are open until September 13th!
The annual Global Challenge is a unique science-startup competition specifically designed for the needs of early-stage deep tech startups.
Participating startups can gain access to equity-free funding (up to €100K prize money), global visibility and connections with key players in the global deep tech ecosystem.
All selected top deep tech startups (around 500 startups) are invited to both the Investor & Business Days and Global Summit in Paris in March 2020. They will get the chance to meet with:
- 400 C-level from industry leaders such as Bosch, IBM, LG, Honda, Servier, GSK, L’Oréal, Bayer, Vinci, DSM, etc.
- 150 VCs such as NEA, Atomico, IdInvest, Balderton, Draper Esprit, etc.
- 50 CVCs such as Airbus, Evonik, Total, Samsung, Merck, Solvay, etc.
- International media such as BBC, Fast Company, Le Monde, etc.
- Fellow entrepreneurs (500+ deep tech startups).
You can find all the information you need about the Challenge and the application form here.