February 21 @ 17:30 - 20:00Free
About this Event
Whether you work in Academia, Corporate or Startups, Pitching is an integral part of getting your ideas out to people who matter. The subtleties of storytelling, combined with verbal and non-verbal cues, can have a huge impact on the audience you pitch to.
REBBLS invites you to an evening pitch training where you can hone your pitching skills with our esteemed coaches in Verbal/Non-Verbal and Storytelling.
We offer two lucky presenters the chance to get direct feedback on your pitch at the event from the coaches. Your pitch will be used as an example to guide the learning experience. Sign up for this here.
The Schedule for the event is as follows:
- 17.30: Arrival and registrations
- 17.45: Introduction to REBBLS and the Coaches for the event
- 18.00: Non-verbal/ Verbal coaching (Coach: Alyson Dalby)
- 18.30: Storytelling/ Content coaching (Coach: TBA)
- 18.50: Peer Practice
- 19.10: Final 1-minute elevator pitch from each participant.
- 19.30: Drinks and Networking
Join us for an exciting evening of learning and practice.